A pin pad screens for customer's at 7-Eleven Stores, to enter their informations and get rewards for loyalty. The pandemic has resulted in increasing contactless buying and selling is preferred by customers. Providing a convenient process for customers to check out. The updated design brings a slight difference in the customer’s 7REWARD Number input process. This automatically solves the traditional problem customers go through while checking out.This checkout process involves a cloud base system integrated into an iPad attached at the back of the POS Cash Register monitor at the check-out.
- UX Research
- UI Design
- User Testing
- Bad input validation (reward number)
- Irresponsive “continue” button
- Customer’s purchase review not visible
- Customer’s Don’t know how to redeem points
- Poor Sign up process
Users has been slow on doing the transaction as well as the old system has high learning curve with bad both user interface and user experience.
- Customer Number Input Validation
- Responsive “Continue” Button
- Easy and fast Sign up process
- Educate customers how (7-reward) points works
- Visible and clear purchase review
- Redeem points
- Ability to change or add items to purchase
I took compiled the research together and began breaking it down to better understand and define who. my users are what the users are wanting. To give this data a friendly face, I drafted 2 personas for primary, secondary users.